Friday, June 11, 2010

HOLD THE PHONE!

Okay. Bed time will wait becaaaaaause, I just saw the Stella McCartney Resort collection. This woman can seriously do no wrong. It's insanity.
The only thing that could make me love it even more...is if she used someone other than Magdalena Fradbjdbljdwi3uwkjdbkjdk. I CANNOT GET USED TO HER FACE!!! Maybe I'm just picky, who knows. Whatever.
My choices don't look very cohesive, but I picked my favorites of all of the palette choices. Stella's silhouettes are unreal. Seriously. What. The. Heck.





4 comments:

  1. love your selections!

    p.s. i'm friends with nathan. i told him i thought you were awesome and he needed to make us friends...lol...but knowing him he probably hasnt said anything so im taking the initiative...

    hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!

    btw was i right...was the macadamian thing from stranger than fiction?

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. so im like crazy insane busy for the next few weeks and i heard your not in the best shape either...but when we are both free you should drive up to LA or me to SD and we should go eat really yummy food and look at clothes we cant afford :) oh how that sounds like a perfect afternoon

    ReplyDelete