Thursday, July 22, 2010

Baby I'm Bad News.

Ohhhhhhhh my goodness, my sweethearts. I'm sorry I have neglected you, but I have found myself in a full-time committed with a new boyfriend. My new boyfriend is large, beautiful, and filled with amazing food and amazing people. Okay so it's not a boyfriend, but alas! A new job downtown. I know this is not news to this blog, but I can still brag about it as much as I like because this is MY blog after all.
So my loves, here are some Tumblr faves/editorial faves/super hottie faves...BAZINGA!

Natalia Vodianova for Stella McCartney Fall 2010 (In my favorite sweater from the collection, no less!)
Raquel Zimmerman for Chloe Fall 2010 by Hannah MacGibbon.
Today's pick of The Holy Stone, hello! She's my favorite!
Could watch this movie every-farking-day.
OMFGILOVEDDDDDD INCEPTION!! (Cast pic spam in 5..4...3..2..1...)

No comments:

Post a Comment