Friday, July 2, 2010

Go Wang, or Go Home.


Beloved readers....all three of you. Forgive me for being absent!! I've been so busy, and I'm getting ready to transition into a very exciting and amazing new job in downtown San Diego :) Hopefully making a move there in about a month. I DIGRESS! Focus, Amanda.
This post is dedicated to my favorite designer. A genius, a brilliant, brilliant man. Mr. Alexander Wang. The man knows clothes, like I have never seen. Wise beyond his twenty-six years, every creation that stems from his brain, and onto the floor of Bergdorf Goodman, is covetable perfection.
Cheers to you, Mr. Wang.......PHOTO SPAM!!!

Sunglasses.
Freja boots. Named after the ever amazing Freja Beha Erichsen.
My favorite quilted denim hot pants. Love at first sight.
Anna Selezneva backstage.
Dakota carrying my beloved Rocco bag.
I go to sleep every night, praying that my little F21 satchel will overnight turn into a Brenda....sadly to say, it hasn't happened yet. Keep on wishing, girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment